Saturday 26 December 2009

What Are Your Goals for 2010 ? By Anand Kumar

The year is coming to a close. When December finally changes into January, I will inevitably get a bittersweet feeling of starting over again, as I anticipate the opportunities yet to come in 2010.

Here is another chance for me to embark on new ventures, to accomplish the plans I’ve made in the last year, to do what I failed to do before. One more chance to do something extraordinary; something that changes my life and everything around me.

I’ve been preoccupied with many thoughts on my websites and their future. It’s time to shake off the fear of the unknown and play around with the possibility of change.

I am far too complacent and comfortable. Too unwilling to believe there’s a completely different way of doing things. Too lazy to explore alternatives.

But 2009 was a fantastic year. I have embarked on a great journey of financial freedom and begun to do and achieve things that previously would have been dreams. But I don’t want to feel comfortable or complacent. It’s Time to evolve even more. New businesses and campaigns to set. Old ones to discard.

2010 will be an even more incredible year for me. And it can be for you too. If you’re truly open to change, it will be a year you’ll never forget. A year you’ll remember.

Set your goals and make sure you achieve them. Set goals that challenge you and not those that make you comfortable. Be used to feeling comfortable about being uncomfortable. That’s what will push you and make you grow. Learning is lifelong, so embrace it as when you get comfortable, you will stagnate. I don’t intend to in 2010.

2010..bring it on !


Fed up of long hours at work, the daily commute to work and not being able to spend enough time with family ? Visit My Web Site Below And Learn How I Make Money Online and Created A Dream Life From Home And How You Too can experience the same. Free Information reveals details:

http://www.ak-entrepreneur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment