Friday 25 December 2009

Importance of Having a Mentor when Starting an Online Business - by Anand Kumar

There are many things that you have probably thought about when it comes to your work-at-home online home businesses, but having a mentor might not be one of them. However, if you have not thought of it, you might want to start thinking of it, because having a mentor for your business can really be something that you can benefit form.

A mentor is someone who has been there before. They can give you advice, tell you stories about what has happened to them, and pass on contacts along with wisdom. When you have a mentor who has been there and done that – meaning that they have actually been in your position, they are going to be much more able to really understand what you are going through, and really know what it is that you want them to tell you.

When I was still starting about 10 months ago, nearly every single knowledge that I acquired was through a mentor. I must admit that it was not easy and everything seemed to be very confusing to me. He became my official mentor and has been very helpful with his honest and realistic advices.


A mentor is a light in the darkness, an arm around your shoulder when things have not gone well, the kick in your rear when you deserve it and a pat on the back when you have achieved your goals.

I'm still in regular contact with my mentor. Over the course of building up my online home business, I will encounter many hurdles but know that there is someone that I can pick up the phone and get some honest advice. I encourage you to look for your own mentor and perhaps in time become a mentor for someone else.



Fed up of long hours at work, the daily commute to work and not being able to spend enough time with family ? Visit My Web Site Below And Learn How I Make Money Online and Created A Dream Life From Home And How You Too can experience the same. Free Information reveals details:

http://www.ak-entrepreneur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment