Thursday 24 December 2009

Dreamer or Doer ? by Anand Kumar

When I’m talking with budding entrepreneurs who have visions of running their own online or offline business, I always seem to hear the same thing:

“I know what I need to do, Anand…I just need to get off my butt and actually do it”.

But unfortunately, we all know what happens. Most never take the next step, and eventually give up on their dreams altogether.

Sound familiar?

When I was first starting out in the business, I had a hard time taking action.

Yes, I was enthusiastic. Yes, I was educated. Yes, I had the skills and the tools to get it done.

But for some reason, I couldn’t take that first step. It was like my feet were virtually magnetized to the floor! Of course, I eventually found ways to get over the hump and actually put my plans into action. And guess what? Success quickly followed.

So over the years, I’ve been shaping and refining those action-taking tactics…getting them down to a science..

Thank Goodness I have buried my demons of procrastination !


Fed up of long hours at work, the daily commute to work and not being able to spend enough time with family ? Visit My Web Site Below And Learn How I Make Money Online and Created A Dream Life From Home And How You Too can experience the same. Free Information reveals details:

http://www.ak-entrepreneur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment